upgrading

fahszybear

Reaction score
Hi guys I currently have a droid razr and I am eligible for a upgrade I was thinking about getting the razr m what do you think looking for the cheapest rout possible thanks

diesel97

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
moto x 2013
if you can wait i would ,eariy summer and see what comes out .i am the M only has 8GB and half of it taken up by the operating system

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I had the M and loved it. I had well over 100 apps installed and I still had half my storage free (of course, I used my sd card to store all my music, pics, etc). The battery life was almost as good as my RAZR Maxx (consistently got 24-30 hrs). It was always fast and responsive. The M does not have an hdmi port and the front facing camera is not as good as the RAZR (I think it's 1.3mp).

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you dead set on Motorola? You said you were looking for the cheapest route possible... Did you mean literally the cheapest, or the cheapest Motorola? The S3's have come way down since the S4 was released, but are still really good phones.

Hi guys I currently have a droid razr and I am eligible for a upgrade I was thinking about getting the razr m what do you think looking for the cheapest rout possible thanks

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I got a friend S3 on Amazon last month for $9.99.. $10.81 shipped.. Good phone.. He's happy and always bragging about it..

Noted 2x~4 beta

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I got a friend S3 on Amazon last month for $9.99.. $10.81 shipped.. Good phone.. He's happy and always bragging about it..

Noted 2x~4 beta

You can't beat that price (well I suppose free would). It may be a lot more fun going from the Razr to the GS3. The M is so similar to the Razr that it may not be enough of a change. And sammy has been great with updates. I wouldn't be surprised to see the GS3 get an update to include many of the GS4 featuresin the near future.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Had an SIII for a month to try out. I thought the UI was a little "clunky" but that can be changed by using another Launcher. The RAZRM is my first smartphone I haven't used a different Launcher with.