Upgrading to new phone

Fresnodog

Reaction score
Is it possible when changing phones to keep the apps that were on previous phone???

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
all your paid apps that you have will sync to your google account. When you get the new phone they should resync back up if they don't for some reason they will be available in the market downloads section. Your free apps will have to be downloaded again though.

mustangdragon86

Reaction score
Not only your paid apps but any app that you downloaded through the android market.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

solar

Reaction score
If you are rooted, you can use Titanium to backup the apps AND the data contained within. Useful for many things including not having to start games all over again! :)

solar

Reaction score
Also, for not rooted people, my backup pro will help automate reinstallation of your apps. Google will keep track of all the apps you bought and MOST of he free ones downloaded, but sometimes it looses the free ones. and redownloading everything is a bit slow. This is where my backup pro can help. Its much quicker to reinstall apps. The only downside is that it doesn't backup the data within most apps.