Upgrading to a 32GB card?

anabolix

Reaction score
This is on ebay. I wouldn't trust it but you never know. Lack of feedback and being a new seller makes me think twice. But here is the link.

32GB Micro SD card w/adapter - eBay (item 320460822997 end time Dec-15-09 04:07:25 PST)
Def. seems like a scam to me. If the seller can take a picture of the screen showing memory capacity than why can't he take a picture of the actual card itself?

Plus the picture shows kingston...better email kingston and ask if they released a 32gb micro sd card..

Big Cam

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the droids software will recognize a 32 gig card, once they do come out?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Does anyone know if the droids software will recognize a 32 gig card, once they do come out?

Yes They will....It's already spec'ed

romeov

Reaction score
"Hitting the streets" is the problem.. they will indeed come out soon and indeed be compatible with the Droid, but they will cost an insane amount of money when they do, and will eventually drop to 1/10th the price.

qoncept

Reaction score
I got my Droid from a 3rd party with no memory card, so I tossed the 8gb I had in my Blackberry in it. I thought I'd be anxious to get a 16gb card but with Pandora, I'm happy with about 1/4 of my music on the Droid, plus a rotating, super-low quality set of movies I just listen to at work.