Upgrading from X2...which phone to buy under$250?

86mcss

Reaction score
It has been a while since I have looked into phones and read the site. Glad to be back and hope to get some good advise :icon_ devil:

I am sporting a rooted X2 that is running fine. I just feel like I want something new that is 4g capable since I am paying for it (wife's phone has 4g). I refuse to go to the local verizon store so I want to buy a good used phone for under $250.

I was thinking about getting the Droid 4. What do you guys think? I can not find any S3's for less than $300.

Are there any new phones coming out that will blow the current line up out of the water? Should I wait for a newer upcoming phone?

wcjeep

Reaction score
The S3 price will likely drop in one or two months with the S4 coming very soon. Should be able to find the Galaxy Nexus for under $200.

Detonation

Reaction score
You can get a Razr Maxx (not HD) for around $250. Otherwise the S3 is going to drop soon as mentioned above. Don't know if it will make it down to $250 but it should go below $300.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
If you are looking to buy subsidized then wirefly.com has the hd maxx for $79 with a new contract. If you have unlimited data you will loose it this way though. I made the mistake of loosing it and I'm kicking myself in the butt for it. If you don't want the subsidized plan, try swappa.com which has a good reputation on here and of course eBay. Good luck!