Upgrading from maxx

leesrt

Reaction score
If you were to upgrade from your maxx, what droid would you go to and why? Looking to renew my contract soon with Verizon.

Yeti35

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+ w/ a Tech 21 case
I just went to a Maxx HD. I thought the Maxx was faster, but this seems faster yet and even longer battery life then my Maxx. Learning curve was less as well since it was easy to figure it out and quickly.

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
I would have to go to the max hd. I love my maxx, zero issues with it so I would hope same for the hd. My maxx is the first phone I've ever had that I wasn't ready to upgrade after year one!!!

We are the Droid!! You will be assimilated!! Resistance is futile!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Went from an X to a RAZR, then MAXX now MAXX HD. RAZR didn't impress much, MAXX meh. The RMHD never drops 4g even living on the fringe, unlike the prior phones. I'm am moto biased as you can tell. The Samsung s3 would be on the top of my list too. Go play with them both and choose the one that feels "right".

If it's not HD it might as well be a newspaper.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Nothing out there at this point that would be a big enough step up from the Razr Maxx. I would wait to see how the S4 looks and the rumored Google/Moto X phone.

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Nothing out there at this point that would be a big enough step up from the Razr Maxx. I would wait to see how the S4 looks and the rumored Google/Moto X phone.

I agree!!!

We are the Droid!! You will be assimilated!! Resistance is futile!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums