Upgraded to 902 looking for compatible ROM

SDroidDawg

Reaction score
I just got the Verizon 902 update and I'm really wanting to put a good ROM back on my Bionic. Has anyone tested or know what ROMs have proven compatible with 902?

Reaction score
There aren't any yet. The update is too new. Give it a couple weeks and then every rom will probably be compatible with 902.

I know there were some ports of Liberty and [K]inect(No clue) for 901 but they aren't the same.

criminal666

Reaction score
I am running Eclipse 2.1 with my phone on .902. So far so good! Just a heads up

clintro

Reaction score
Same here.... Eclipse 2.1 on 902..... No issues here

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
SDroidDawg

SDroidDawg

Reaction score
Thanks. I just installed Eclipse 2.1. So far so good.

OP
SDroidDawg

SDroidDawg

Reaction score
Alright I did run into the same problem I had with a different with the Liberty ROM until I realized it was something I was overlooking. But I've looked all over and can't find the Blur Alarm Clock. I have also tried downloading a bluralarmclock.apk file and also tried pushing it out using adb. Help please

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
use deskclock

ddg2112

Reaction score
Only problem with Eclipse 2.1, don't you have to first install the base before you can flash to the 2.1???? Therefore, when you try to boot you phone with the base you are softbricked. You should try the ICS .902 build. I'm using that and other than not having a camera it is working perfectly.

Vyruz

Reaction score
Only problem with Eclipse 2.1, don't you have to first install the base before you can flash to the 2.1???? Therefore, when you try to boot you phone with the base you are softbricked. You should try the ICS .902 build. I'm using that and other than not having a camera it is working perfectly.

Where does one download that? When they do fix camera will i have to reflash and wipe the phone again?

useltonm

Reaction score
we need more roms though! FFS I GOT MY BIONIC A LITTLE OVER 2 WEEKS AGO AND I WANT SOMETHING LIKE MIUI ON IT ALREADY! what the hell is taking them so long to make it?

Most likely waiting for ICS to become fully stable before romming the crap out of it.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Development is looking pretty bleak for the bionic. I assume its dead. But who knows. I heard someone say they were going to try to attempt to port miui.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

NorthGuard

Reaction score

So the 3g/4g is working on it? I read that it wasn't working a few days ago so I decided to go with eclipse 2.1. I love eclipse, but would like to try a few other roms. Anyone know if there are any other roms yet for. 902 besides eclipse 2.1 and ICS?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums