Upgraded from Note 2

azdrifter

Reaction score
I'm at the point where the Note 3 is getting to be too big. The Note 4 will be my last phablet that I buy unless they kill the home button and go with onscreen buttons.

The i6+ that I have surprised me at how big it is. I hadn't seen any comparisons before it arrived at my doorstep and the fact that it is longer than my Note was baffling.

I also own other Apple devices, but haven't owned an iPhone for a few years. Oddly enough after getting one the experience hasn't changed. iOS is boring.
I felt the same way when I first purchased my iPhone 3 I was so excited to finally own an iPhone after having the Original Incredible and then the Droid X the iPhone was really limited and well like you said boring.
What I think is interesting the iPhone 6+ has the multi window feature,,SO will Samsung go after Apple and sue them for using their idea ???

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
My i6+ doesn't have multi window. There are some references to it in the iOS8 firmwares, but it hasn't been enabled. It does have double paned apps like email etc like you would see on a tablet, but you can't split the screen with two apps. However, it does have a landscape mode homescreen which I have been wanting in a stock Samsung firmware since forever. That's where the homescreen magic ends though. I would kill for an app drawer.

azdrifter

Reaction score
Well that's good to know,..after watching a first look review on youtube they showed the multi window they must have a different model or something,or it might even be a beta version of the iOS 8 software.