Upgrade

mikehal38

Reaction score
So my upgrade is here and I was wondering what your input is on the X. I've wanted it since it was released but I'm not sure if I should hold off for a better phone. So those of you with an X do you recommend I get it or would you guys hold off for a different phone?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

boostedhonda

Reaction score
I personally don't own a x but I've played around with a few of my buddys, and they are definitely a great phone that I would reccomend. However their are many new and more powerful android devices coming in the very near future so personally I would hold off. Good luck on your decision.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This conversation has been going on since around May or April. There is always going to be a new and better device right around the corner. You have to come to grips with the facts: What's new today is old tomorrow.

I decided to upgrade. I know my D2 will be old news in the next month or so but you just can't have the latest thing all the time, unless you're super rich.

Hold off if you like, but when you get ready to pull the trigger something else will be on it's way. Will you off again? ;)

boostedhonda

Reaction score
This conversation has been going on since around May or April. There is always going to be a new and better device right around the corner. You have to come to grips with the facts: What's new today is old tomorrow.

I decided to upgrade. I know my D2 will be old news in the next month or so but you just can't have the latest thing all the time, unless you're super rich.

Hold off if you like, but when you get ready to pull the trigger something else will be on it's way. Will you off again? ;)

Well put.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

What hook said. Phones come out too fast to stay on top of them so the best thing to do is get a phone you know you like and be comfortable with the fact that a new one is going to come out soon.

As for the x though, I have a d2 and I get a little envious of the x sometimes but I couldn't do without a phys keyboard. I also don't like the akward bump on top back of the phone but otherwise its a great device.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App