Upgrade to Bionic or raxr from DX

skruid

Reaction score
Yeah I know, just putting it out there, phones are all user preference

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Lots of good advice. Another thing to consider about the RAZR Max, you'll probably be better positioned to get quicker updates as that is the one Motorola is riding right now. With that said, I am totally happy with my Bionic.

Sent from my now freaking awesome, butt-kicking .902 Droid Bionic using TapaTalk

OP
G

Gunner67

Reaction score
Im not in love with the flimsy feel of the razr...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
The Bionic with the VZW extended is comparable to the Razr Maxx IMO...both have great battery life - I think the screen of the Bionic is better in sunlight than the screen of the Razr but with full brightness on (Razr) then they seem comparable - this is where the Maxx comes into play.

I cannot recommend one over the other - it is like what Shadez said above - it comes down to thinner or removable battery...

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Another thing to consider is the Bionic can be had (used, like new) off contract for around $200. That way you save your upgrade in case some quad core insane thing that none of us can live without gets released! :D

SEColwell

Reaction score
I have both the bionic and the maxx.....the maxx is faster and the screen is just fine as I am outside a lot battery on my maxx I have been off charge since sat morning at 6:30- 7:00 still at 40% maxx also the touch screen feels quicker and much better response

I would recommend the Razr Maxx

Mr. Colwell's Droid Razr MAXX

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Another thing to consider is the Bionic can be had (used, like new) off contract for around $200. That way you save your upgrade in case some quad core insane thing that none of us can live without gets released! :D

Great point tgy!

Sent from my now freaking awesome, butt-kicking .902 Droid Bionic using TapaTalk

MightyT01

Reaction score
I've got both a Razr Maxx and a Bionic. Love them both. Lots of good points made here. However, if you ever want a lapdock, the Razr has a much better version of webtop. Plus you can use vga out, ethernet and camera on the lapdock 500 only with the Razr version of webtop.

Finally I just cannot get over the built in 3300 Mah battery on the Maxx. It really is incredible and it makes the Maxx a much better form factor than the standard Razr and still thinner and lighter than the standard Bionic.

But I still love my Bionic, lol. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk