Upgrade time

lafont28

Reaction score
Hey everyone I was just looking for some opinions on the DROID 4. Im using the DROID 3 now but its time for me to upgrade and I am trying to decide between the 4 and the new razr m. The physical keyboard or lack there of isn't a deal breaker for me so I was just wondering what you guys thought of your device

amishdude01

Reaction score
If the keyboard isnt a big deal, then I would go for the M. You get a more up to date phone. The droid 4 is a great device.. but is now outdated. Since you might be in a contract for 2 years, id recommend checking the new stuff out!

cthunder

Reaction score
Yeah I agree with Amishdude, I would definitely checkout the newer stuff if a physical kybd isn't a deal breaker.

4low4fun

Reaction score
Battery life is a big deal for me. The D4 is an amazing phone but I've noticed since switching from the D2 to the D4 with its bigger screen I use the touch screen more than the keyboard. I would consider the RAZR Max or max HD. If your into rooting and rooms then the D4 with myfishbear's eclipse rom over clocked and under volted is amazing!! I'm easily getting 20+ hours of heavy use between charges.

whitecollar

Reaction score
I agree with the others: the keyboard is the issue. Having switched from a Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, I am So relieved to have a physical keyboard again I don't care about the screen size or the battery life or a whole bunch of other things.