Upgrade Samsung Tab 2.2 Froyo To Honeycomb

alfirus

Reaction score
Hi,

Would like help from you all. I want to upgrade from 2.2 Froyo to Honeycomb. I already have Heimdall to do the work, but can't find where I can download Honeycomb ROM.

91LudeSiT

Reaction score
Hi,

Would like help from you all. I want to upgrade from 2.2 Froyo to Honeycomb. I already have Heimdall to do the work, but can't find where I can download Honeycomb ROM.

There isn't one, and there may never be.

OP
A

alfirus

Reaction score
Hi,

can you tell me why? I thought we can flash rom and install what ever we want.

91LudeSiT

Reaction score
Hi,

can you tell me why? I thought we can flash rom and install what ever we want.

If you want to know more: Galaxy Tab Android Development - xda-developers

However as usual the verizon tab is gimped in the software department, and there aren't many roms. Nobody has come up with a honeycomb rom, since there are no ASOP channels for it.

jeffnucci

Reaction score
Read. As in, are you literate? Typing "Honeycomb ROM" into Google and reading for 30 seconds would tell you that there isn't anything out. Honeycomb isn't even on ASOP yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

OP
A

alfirus

Reaction score
Owh.. Yes, I did after I posted. I'm still new in android and confuse about honeycomb

vamp6x6x6x

Reaction score
Currently there is no proper Honeycomb rom seeing how the source code for Honeycomb isn't out yet. But currently at xda there is a dev that is working on a sdk build of honeycomb for the Galaxy Tab: Porting honeycomb to the Galaxy Tab

Hope this helps :)

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
being that theres no update for honeycomb xda dev are working on it, but i think that it will get an update to upgrade to honeycomb its just a matter of time until this happens...

bigboi3000

Reaction score
Patience is virtue my friends!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums