Upgrade questions

kookk

Reaction score
I'm on a family plan with my sister and mom, my upgrade is available. If I upgrade is it going to remove my unlimited data?

Second, is there anything rumored to be coming to verizon in the near future? I don't want a galaxy s4, I'm hoping HTC or moto has said something. I want a phone made of metal

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I'm on a family plan with my sister and mom, my upgrade is available. If I upgrade is it going to remove my unlimited data?

Second, is there anything rumored to be coming to verizon in the near future? I don't want a galaxy s4, I'm hoping HTC or moto has said something. I want a phone made of metal

If you use the line that you intend to have the phone activated on, and use the upgrade option where Verizon subsidizes the cost, then yes...you'll lose unlimited and be forced to choose one of the tiered plans. If you pay for the phone completely out of pocket, then you can retain unlimited.

There are a good number of new phones coming, and I am a fan off Motorola, so I'd recommend looking at the HD, or holding out for the rumored X.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2