Upgrade questions

Diordna

Reaction score
Hello I do have an upgrade, but idk exactly how that works.

Do I give them my phone and I pay a fee to get a better phone, or is it free, or do I not give them my old phone?
Mind bogglin lol thanks for the info :)

brandon9559

Reaction score
You renew your contract and get a new phone at a discounted price. The prices vary from phone to phone. You can keep your old phone.

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
How much of a discount exactly?? And would I be paying more monthly for te better phone? Like brio or X2?

Droidfish

Reaction score
The discounts are usually around $100 bucks though they do vary and the monthly charge stays the same as long as you don't change your plan.

edit: Upgrade pricing usually brings high end smartphones to around $200 most likely a little more for LTE devices. i.e. the Bionic is $270 at upgrade price, the thunderbolt is $220, the iphone is $200 and so forth.

Last edited:
OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Oh daaang >.< !! I was excited to upgrade but not much of an upgrade if I'm paying the same for what I did for the phone I have now lol

Thanks though!

Beka27

Reaction score
It's usually more than $100 discount. Best thing would be to go online to VZW... login to your account and see what the discounted pricing is for the phones you are interested in.

You have to keep in mind that the retail cost of phones are between $450 and $600. So $2-300 is a substantial savings.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited: