Upgrade price?

budlight4me

Reaction score
Couldn't find answer here. I'm looking at my first upgrade from OG, is $299 the best offer I can get with new 2 year contract?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Unless you have a corporate/military/federal government discount, then I think $299 is the best you'll be able to do. Keep in mind that the phone alone retails for $700

OP
budlight4me

budlight4me

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed retail, but I've been with Verizon since 97...just hoping for a way to pay less for my 2nd smartphone

RacingManiac

Reaction score
I got $269 for renewal discount. I checked on Verizon Wireless online first, and I got the same price in store. I think even Amazon was doing the samething for renewal.

Still lots for a new phone, but I guess such is the new 4G phone prices....

gunit34328

Reaction score
two option...fatwallet has a $30 rebate with wirefly making the phone 200 (tax free in CA for me at least), second option... this one from slickdeals.. friends and family for 199 no need to wait for rebate. i used this and just got my Gnex today. :D Galaxy Nexus by Samsung for Verizon Wireless - Wirefly Friends and Family Store just remember to change your location on top of the page its set to newport beach, ca

damn i should have waited a week! i could have saved $30 bucks! does wirefly have a price match? i bought it from them this past thursday for $230! =(

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I got $249. I upgraded from an Incredible. Maybe $50 off for upgrading to 4g device? I didn't ask where the discount came from, I don't question good things

wolstonc

Reaction score
I got it for 249. Only been with vzw for 8 months. My employer gives me $50 off new phones and I didn't know it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jfriend33

Reaction score
Chicago residents receive $100 off when upgrading to any 4G device plus I got $50 off from living social.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Syraz

Reaction score
if you had your account 2 years and never used your NE2 then you can call and talk to them and get 50$ knocked off