Upgrade Issue

Murker

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has had this issue.

I've had my upgrade since January and finally decided that the Rezound was a nice choice for my needs. I went to order it online and it keeps telling me that my plan is not compatible with the Rezound. I currently have a DroidX and have had unlimited data for years. I'm not entirely sure why I can't just upgrade with my discounted price and keep the plan I have.

Anyone else have any issues upgrading?

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
You'll pry have to call Verizon or go into the store.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

kparks

Reaction score
Yea I would call vzw and ask them about it. Mine has done the same thing in the past and I called and they got it right.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

mikeinctown

Reaction score
I assume you have had 2 lines now for a bit? Even people who got the original Droid were only off contract in the last month, myself included.

OP
Murker

Murker

Reaction score
I only have 1 line. Had it for years. I got it all resolved today.

Odd thing is, when I called to talk to them about it, they said there was a special promotion going on and my account was selected to be part of it. By upgrading from a 3G phone to a 4G phone, I would get an additional $100 off. Now that's in addition to my $30 loyalty discount. So I picked up the Rezound for a mere $169.

Now if only this 4G issue would get resolved so I could activate my new phone......it's sitting here looking for signal so it can activate.