Upgrade help...

Cableguy792

Reaction score
Can anyone help me my upgrade date on account is 9/24/10 but twice when I called they say I can't upgrade.. My Storm died a week ago and I don't want to pay $90 for insurance when thats almost half of the Droid X i want to get.... using a moto crazer and going NUTS !!!!

ewells2420

Reaction score
What do you expect anyone on the internet to do for you if verizon says no?

MbTaNk16

Reaction score
Can anyone help me my upgrade date on account is 9/24/10 but twice when I called they say I can't upgrade.. My Storm died a week ago and I don't want to pay $90 for insurance when thats almost half of the Droid X i want to get.... using a moto crazer and going NUTS !!!!

The same sorta thing happened to me. When I called *611 to hear my upgrade date it said it is this November, so I was excited that I would be able to upgrade early to the droid x. I get to the store and they tell me no I'm not eligible. He said something about the actual contract ending next year. I called customer service and the lady said I also couldn't upgrade yet, but she did tell me something awesome. My dad's line was eligible for upgrade so she said I could buy the droid x as an upgrade for that line, but when I get the phone I could just activate it on my line instead of my dad's. Genius! Looks like I'll be getting a Droid X soon after all.