Upgrade from the Droid 2 Global to the Droid 4?

OP
carguy

carguy

Reaction score
Good device for her. She doesn't do much multimedia anyway. Mostly talking & testing with an occasional snapshot. Zero social media.

Sent from a DROID X while driving

whitecollar

Reaction score
I just want to say having upgraded from a Samsung Captivate (which had a great screen) I love this Droid 4 so much more.

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
I upgraded from the OG Droid. When I use the old one, I always ask myself how the hell I was able to type with the keyboard.

rigacci

Reaction score
I left my D2G out in a thunderstorm one day. It never worked right since then. :p It would go bananas and I would have to shut it down and start over. So I went in and got a D4 and I am very happy with it.

I also got a Mifi for only $20, after rebates, so I can access the internet on my laptop or droid tablet from anywhere! Great little thing.

I too wish the battery could be replaced with a larger one...

DR

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
If we had the same battery as Maxx, I don't think I can ever replace D4 with its awesome keyboard.

silver6054

Reaction score
Well, with the pace of technology, I would expect that in two years or so the Droid 4 will be so seriously outdated that you wouldn't make that statement, even if it had super-Maxx battery.

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
As long as the phone is still supported somehow, i'm good with it. I hardly dl apps anymore. The last app i've dl is probably months ago.