Upgrade droid 1 to droid 2 or incredible after having 4 replacements?

Honda93

Reaction score
I have had problems with 4 droids so far 3 of them being that certified used junk they send you, is it possible to just ask if i could just get something else and should i go to the store or do this over the phone? when i go to the store they dont even try to help with the problem they just say we can send you another one. so what can i do? thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have had problems with 4 droids so far 3 of them being that certified used junk they send you, is it possible to just ask if i could just get something else and should i go to the store or do this over the phone? when i go to the store they dont even try to help with the problem they just say we can send you another one. so what can i do? thanks

I have to ask. What's the issue with the phones are they all the same issue or different?

OP
H

Honda93

Reaction score
First problem was the camera died second was the a key didn't work third was the slider was broken as soon as I opened it and now the charger port is not working

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
H

Honda93

Reaction score
I got the droid 2 as a replacment but as soon as opened it the soft keys blink and the light wont go off..sweet..

cpjr

Reaction score
It blows my mind how some people can get nothing but phones with issues after issues. I myself have never had a problem with a cell phone......ever. Im just saying....that sucks, and is very odd.

AlanShole

Reaction score
Gotta love Verizon. I went through 6 BlackBerry Storm 1 phones in two months before a store manager got me a Storm 2 and since it was refurbished, it had issues too. Got that replaced and then all was good since it was a new phone. Their refurbish program is a waste of time and postage. I dread the day my Fascinate breaks.

~I Hate Siglines~

OP
H

Honda93

Reaction score
I got this phone today, ill have to call tonight to try and get something else maybe droid x?? The last time I talked to them over the phone which was Saturday the lady told me I couldn't upgrade then she said I could but it would have to be a pre owned device. I love how they tell me the whole 100 point test story.HA!