upgrade coming up not sure what phone to get

l337f00l

Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 Global and my upgrade is coming up in like a week. I'm looking for a phone that is similar to the D2G as I really like the phone especially how easy it is to sbf and root, the most important feature to me is the camera as I just had a baby boy so lots of pictures will be taken, a physical keyboard is somewhat important but I could get used to an optical keyboard. Speed, battery life and reliability are also important, thanks in advance for any advice given.

rpdonald

Reaction score
RAZR MAXX. I went from a D2G to a RAZR a few months ago. I was nervous about not having the keyboard, but honestly it was a non factor. Go with the RAZR maxx. I have the original RAZR, but you should take advantage of the best stock battery out there!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can check into it online, but word was that VZ was going to start making the MAXX battery available for replacement in the RAZR and Droid 4. If you can get that battery with the same size screen and a physical keyboard that is what i'd recommend. Otherwise, i'd probably actually tell you to check out the HTC Rezound.

Reaction score
the battery to convert the razr to a maxx is $109 and then you would have to have them install it or i would think it would void your warrenty. Its cheaper to just get the maxx. from all iv herd the razr maxx is the best thing going. I get mine tomorrow.