1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

upgrade coming up not sure what phone to get

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by l337f00l, May 28, 2012.

1. l337f00l

l337f00l New Member

I have a Droid 2 Global and my upgrade is coming up in like a week. I'm looking for a phone that is similar to the D2G as I really like the phone especially how easy it is to sbf and root, the most important feature to me is the camera as I just had a baby boy so lots of pictures will be taken, a physical keyboard is somewhat important but I could get used to an optical keyboard. Speed, battery life and reliability are also important, thanks in advance for any advice given.
  2. rpdonald

rpdonald New Member

RAZR MAXX. I went from a D2G to a RAZR a few months ago. I was nervous about not having the keyboard, but honestly it was a non factor. Go with the RAZR maxx. I have the original RAZR, but you should take advantage of the best stock battery out there!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums
  3. MissionImprobable

MissionImprobable New Member

You can check into it online, but word was that VZ was going to start making the MAXX battery available for replacement in the RAZR and Droid 4. If you can get that battery with the same size screen and a physical keyboard that is what i'd recommend. Otherwise, i'd probably actually tell you to check out the HTC Rezound.
  4. ford7379trucks

ford7379trucks New Member

the battery to convert the razr to a maxx is $109 and then you would have to have them install it or i would think it would void your warrenty. Its cheaper to just get the maxx. from all iv herd the razr maxx is the best thing going. I get mine tomorrow.