Updating to .229, here's to hoping another leak doesn't come out in 2 days! Lol

draculam3k

Reaction score
I am liking it and I agree with you on the on the 2 day thing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

jdlowsracer

Reaction score
I'm liking it too, Much smoother than 2233. Here's also hoping we are close to a final/OTA build too.

hunter9604

Reaction score
So, 229 is the LATEST build? Any news on if they're going to have another build? Also, how is it running for y'all?

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Here's to hoping another leak *does come out in a few days! I want to see this software really come together! It's amazing now, much better than gingerbread, but I want to see the fully polished final product!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Fokkerdmr

Reaction score
I went from 905 rooted -> unroot -> 902 -> 905 -> 229 ICS. I retained all my data/apps along the way, and never did a factory reset. Working perfectly with 229. Data drops now seem to be a thing of the past, and the problem I was having where the data rate was stuck at 300 kb/s until a battery pull is also now a thing of the past. Battery life seems reasonable - 14 hours of low to moderate use over the weekend left me with between 40% and 60% left.

It will be great when we get the final ICS OTA build!

Tonik

Reaction score
So, 229 is the LATEST build?

I don't think we know. We only know for sure it was found on the servers after the other two. The number being lower than the others would make you think it is actually the oldest, but who knows as they have gone backwards in the past.

It is working very well for me. Just minor issues, they are very close to having it right. I think the ICS release for this phone will end the debate is it the phone/software or is it the network. From where I sit it is the phone/software as ICS has made my connect rock solid. I am surprised, I always thought the network was mostly to blame.

Milroy

Reaction score
Tonik said:
I don't think we know. We only know for sure it was found on the servers after the other two. The number being lower than the others would make you think it is actually the oldest, but who knows as they have gone backwards in the past.

It is working very well for me. Just minor issues, they are very close to having it right. I think the ICS release for this phone will end the debate is it the phone/software or is it the network. From where I sit it is the phone/software as ICS has made my connect rock solid. I am surprised, I always thought the network was mostly to blame.

I think 229 would be a greater # than 2233 because it is behind the decimal. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Tonik

Reaction score
I think 229 would be a greater # than 2233 because it is behind the decimal. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are right. The 9 lines up with the 3 making 229 the greater version number....i was moving 29 to line up with 33 in my head which was wrong of course. That is good news.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
I am liking it and I agree with you on the on the 2 day thing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
on the contrary. the more updates the better. even if they are leaks it shows they are working on it and ready to put out leaks. that much cloaser to the ota :)

jwilly216

Reaction score
TOMMYBOT said:
on the contrary. the more updates the better. even if they are leaks it shows they are working on it and ready to put out leaks. that much cloaser to the ota :)

+1
it's never a good thing to wish for no more updates. The more our Bionics get attention, the better

OP
K

kdwisdom

Reaction score
You guys are misunderstanding me. My desire is that I don't get everything set up the way I want it and then have to format it again :) I want more updates for sure. Just a little more spread apart :):biggrin: