updating facebook photos when you link to people

SlayerdudeMark

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just had a quick question. I've had a droid incredible for a month or two now, my wife just got hers the other week as well. I had a question I hope someone can help us with.

We have figured out how to link facebook profiles to people in our contacts and with that their picture shows up. We're curious seeing people update their profile pics all the time, is their a way to have those update on the phone?

Like my brother's picture on my phone is from when I first got my phone but he's updated it two or three times since then and the picture on the phone hasn't change. Any help? Any ideas?

zMd113

Reaction score
Yeah I don't understand that either. My sisters pic changed but not my cousins. Even when I choose an individual contact and refresh it, it doesn't change.

qurtrn10

Reaction score
Same here. I thought I had some kind of sync option turned off. I added a friend to my contacts list and added them to my facebook page as a friend. When I went into 'People', selected their name, and went to connect their facebook profile, they do not show up on my friends list. The facebook portion has not updated, even to include the friends I've added since I first got the phone.

How could that be fixed?

Danariel

Reaction score
The only way I've found to refresh the pics (and I mean, even my own Contact Card was wrong!) is to go into FriendStream, remove your FaceBook profile, then re-enter it. Works like a charm. Takes a few minutes (possibly as long as 3-4) for all your "Links" to re-link, but I didn't need to go back in and do any of them, they just showed back up.

djgdroid

Reaction score
My facebook contacts show up on my incredible but my wife does not have her facebook contacts show up on hers. I don't know what I did to have them show up on mine but I'd like to get my wife's incredible. How do I do that?