Updates?

Ansa82

Reaction score
Every morning my phone (notifications) tells me 3 updates are ready. When I click on that it takes me to my apps...
those installed and uninstalled ( that were transferred over from old phone). But I'm not seeing anything that has an
update? I've clicked on each app and they only say open or install. None say update?

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
just curious, did you download any app from amazon app store widget? I'm beginning to wonder if somehow it cross references both the market and the amazon store app?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Hmmm, I had that happen long ago but not recently, I've rawer my phones frequently for various reasons and not had that issue since. If factory reset and see if it isn't an app conflict?

Howling

Reaction score
Mine will say I have 3 updates but only 2 are shown to be updated,sometimes more but never the amount shown to be updated.This is not an everyday occurrence though.

KH22

Reaction score
Go to the Market. It will show apps installed and the ones installed and waiting to be updated.

Howling

Reaction score
That is exactly what I do,I go to the market pull up my apps and only 2 will show up that needs to be updated when it says 3 are available.

billyk

Reaction score
I recall a number of us had that problem back in September. I think we fixed it by clearing data in the Voice Search app - not exactly sure. But do a search here and you'll find what fixed it for most/all of us.

Hope that helps!

eplantz9

Reaction score
you probably have set apps to auto-update. you get the notification of 3 updates but by the time you get there (Market app), they have auto-updated so the list does not show any pending.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
you probably have set apps to auto-update. you get the notification of 3 updates but by the time you get there (Market app), they have auto-updated so the list does not show any pending.

a most excellent response! I had completely overlooked that option since I don't have any set to auto update...