1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

updates available

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by purrlvr26, Jun 4, 2011.

1. purrlvr26

purrlvr26 New Member

Whenever I update my apps I usually end up in trouble. For example I use to be able to press my home button and it would take me out of what ever I was looking at. Now when I press my home button it asks me if I want android home or lg home..I find that rather annoying..how do I get it back to the way it was? :greendroid:
  2. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

If you have more than one launcher then Android needs to know which one you want to use so it asks you. When it does ask there should be a checkbox to set the one you are choosing as the default. Make sure you hit the checkbox before choosing the one you want. Then it should not ask you anymore.
Search tags for this page

droid updates available