[Updated2] [Rumor] Leaked HQ Pics & Specs of the Motorola X Phone Show-Up

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not really impressed... following htc with a speaker in the front is a very good move.. the rear speaker always annoyed me... and the rear of the phone resembles an HTC as well... but looks good overall

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
Where do you see a front speaker, from the pics it looks to be in the back of the phone, next to the lens.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where do you see a front speaker, from the pics it looks to be in the back of the phone, next to the lens.

Yea I guess that could be it... time will tell where it is but probably in the back... although they really should move them to the front

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I highly doubt this is the X Phone. I can't see Google and Motorola letting anything leak out on the X Phone right now. I'm sticking with my early "prediction." This phone is one of the handsets that was already in the pipeline and NOT the X Phone.
I'm still pretty puzzled by the recent "not wow" soundbite, i.e., Google's CFO says Motorola's products aren't 'wow' by Google standards (update) | The Verge. It doesn't entirely surprise me that Google -- after "inheriting" Motorola's designs -- would want to flush them out the pipeline, or even that the Google CFO would openly admit it (though, didn't they do some major spin-control afterwards?). What DOES surprise is the implied hype, i.e., "OUR NEWEST PHONES WILL BLOW YOU AWAY." Hence my joking about the not-X-phone. It seems out of character for Google to so blithely go the Samsung -- this phone will CHANGE your life!!! -- route. Either they suck at marketing, or just maybe, they will deliver on that promise.

So my fingers are crossed that the X will really be something new and different. Of course, I have the odd feeling I've been in this situation before...

View attachment 62656

-Matt

Last edited:

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't buy the "this phone will blow you away" nonsense... months later either them or another competitor will make something a little better... that's just how its been and will be for a while ... but I'm all for innovation so let's see what they produce