Updated Verizon Roadmap: DROID Charge Launching April 14, Incredible 2 on April 21

Discussion in 'Android News' started by Preach2k, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Preach2k

Preach2k DF News Team Premium Member

Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Updated Verizon Roadmap: DROID Charge Launching April 14, Incredible 2 on April 21

[​IMG]

After last weeks Verizon roadmap leaked out which showed the release dates of almost all of their new phones including the Incredible 2 and DROID Charge, but things may have changed since we already past April 7 date. Sears is suppose sell The Charge next Thursday (April 14) with the Incredible 2 following up right behind it on April 21. The Charge accessories are already arriving in stores as of today. Sony Xperia PLAY will then finish out the month on April 28th.

Source:Droid Life
  2. dafischman

dafischman New Member

Is this a Sears Planogram sheet? Hopefully the Bionic isn't on there cuz it will be a VZW and BB exclusive.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. grgguy

grgguy Member

So when will wee see the bionic , I have no interest in any other phone right now . I mean come on, how do you announce a phone in Jan. and here we are in the middle of Apr. and its still not out ......uck !!
  4. tcayton49

tcayton49 New Member

I'm not that good with photoshop, so can someone make me a "roadmap" that has the bionic coming out on my birthday? Thanks :p