Updated Verizon Roadmap: DROID Charge Launching April 14, Incredible 2 on April 21

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Updated Verizon Roadmap: DROID Charge Launching April 14, Incredible 2 on April 21

After last weeks Verizon roadmap leaked out which showed the release dates of almost all of their new phones including the Incredible 2 and DROID Charge, but things may have changed since we already past April 7 date. Sears is suppose sell The Charge next Thursday (April 14) with the Incredible 2 following up right behind it on April 21. The Charge accessories are already arriving in stores as of today. Sony Xperia PLAY will then finish out the month on April 28th.

Source:Droid Life

dafischman

Reaction score
Is this a Sears Planogram sheet? Hopefully the Bionic isn't on there cuz it will be a VZW and BB exclusive.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

grgguy

Reaction score
So when will wee see the bionic , I have no interest in any other phone right now . I mean come on, how do you announce a phone in Jan. and here we are in the middle of Apr. and its still not out ......uck !!

tcayton49

Reaction score
I'm not that good with photoshop, so can someone make me a "roadmap" that has the bionic coming out on my birthday? Thanks :p