Updated to BB 1.0 and Market doesn't work now?

bitter

Reaction score
I also put Live Wallpapers on last night, and was able to download a few from the Market. Now, I'm trying to download all of my apps again, and they get stuck on "Starting Download"

Any ideas? I just noticed that it isn't retrieving email anymore either. If I refresh my inbox, it FC's.

Last edited:

joshua117

Reaction score
try going to google talk on your phone. just go into the app make sure it is signed in. then go to the market and try again. don't know why it works but my brother was having the same problem, after i did that it worked fine.

OP
bitter

bitter

Reaction score
If I hadn't deleted that with Root Explorer, I would try it. I get rid of all the useless stuff that I don't use.

OP
bitter

bitter

Reaction score
I just flashed back to 1.0. I think I may have deleted something when cleaning things out that I shouldn't have.

mjs31

Reaction score
I just flashed back to 1.0. I think I may have deleted something when cleaning things out that I shouldn't have.

Yep...that will get you. Always risky deleting these items to just get a little extra space.

hacku

Reaction score
try going to google talk on your phone. just go into the app make sure it is signed in. then go to the market and try again. don't know why it works but my brother was having the same problem, after i did that it worked fine.

Yup, logging into Google Talk fixes that problem.

Last night I flashed the DroidMod 2.0.6 ROM and had the same issue. Logged into Google Talk and was able to download again.