updated to 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmurrray315

Reaction score
So i got the update early this morning i backed up all my apps using astro file manager then i did a factory reset and installed the update i was looking forward to the yahoo email working like before the update i wouldn't get any notifications of new emails coming in i changed all the settings and it didnt work im wondering is this suppose to work in the new updare i only been running this for a half an hour and my gf sent me an email and i didn't get it 30 min later plus i had it to check it for every 5 min so im wondering if anyone knows anything

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So i got the update early this morning i backed up all my apps using astro file manager then i did a factory reset and installed the update i was looking forward to the yahoo email working like before the update i wouldn't get any notifications of new emails coming in i changed all the settings and it didnt work im wondering is this suppose to work in the new updare i only been running this for a half an hour and my gf sent me an email and i didn't get it 30 min later plus i had it to check it for every 5 min so im wondering if anyone knows anything

I'm sorry but there are too many 2.1 threads

Please post any 2.1 questions in the following thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/33783-having-issue-2-1-come-here-33.html

Status
Not open for further replies.