1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

updated to 2.1

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Tmurrray315, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tmurrray315

Tmurrray315 New Member

So i got the update early this morning i backed up all my apps using astro file manager then i did a factory reset and installed the update i was looking forward to the yahoo email working like before the update i wouldn't get any notifications of new emails coming in i changed all the settings and it didnt work im wondering is this suppose to work in the new updare i only been running this for a half an hour and my gf sent me an email and i didn't get it 30 min later plus i had it to check it for every 5 min so im wondering if anyone knows anything
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I'm sorry but there are too many 2.1 threads

Please post any 2.1 questions in the following thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/33783-having-issue-2-1-come-here-33.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.