updated terminal emulator issues

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by actngrezy, Jun 20, 2010.

1. actngrezy

actngrezy New Member Developer

I just recently updated terminal emulator by jack p in the maket now when i hit enter it pops up to copy all of paste. If i hold enter the command will work but the copy all or paste options still pop up. Has anyone else had this problem?

Update. I should have read the comments first they all say enter key broke on droid. I like the new options to make font bigger and change text and background color. Makes it easier to see. And sorry I didn't know where I should post this thread
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  2. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member

yes which is why i switched to j android hacker
  3. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member

updated advance terminal emulator its fixed....removed j android hacker and got my 3 bucks back
  4. thecrazing

thecrazing New Member

I was lucky enough to just catch a comment that said holding down the enter key worked (and it did), so I didn't have to wait out in the wildness without my terminal for too long.

Incidentally, the changelog mentioned something about a soft keyboard. Anyone know how a soft keyboard works in this?
  5. Taegost

Taegost New Member

This was driving me *NUTS* yesterday, I was trying to root my friends' phone and kept getting that popping up... I was typing the commands in 3banana and doing a copy/paste but it didn't work :(