[Updated] SGS2 (Rumored) & BIONIC coming Sept. 8

Discussion in 'Android News' started by Malvado, Aug 3, 2011.

1. bplewis24

bplewis24 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Exactly. I actually laughed when I read a poster claim the Vigor is going to blow the SGSII and Bionic out of the water.

Really? We don't know a damn thing about it yet. I'm all for digging into these leaked docs and rumors because I have nothing else to do, but I'm not basing my purchasing decisions on a leaked doc. Even when the Bionic/SGSII are released, I will wait for reviews maybe even until the "Vigor" is released (if it is in fact released in Oct).

Brandon

2. northendtrooper

Ratings:
    +0
    Why does it say that the Vigor will be replacing the Thunderbolt? I've never heard of a tablet replacing a phone before.

3. Stelv

Stelv Silver Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Yea you are right. It's probably not a tablet then. I didn't read that portion of the image.

4. northendtrooper

Ratings:
    +0
    No problem bud.

5. stinger161

stinger161 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    They're giving those away as a special promotion when you purchase a bb Storm. You just have to ask a sales rep I guess as it wasn't advertised. The guy I talked to offered it, and I was going to ask but not being one to turn down a freebie thought what the heck.

6. steveninspokane

Ratings:
    +8
    I would suggests that until the Samsung Stratosphere is indeed confirmed to be the SGS2, that you remove it from the title so that you are not promoting false information.

Just a thought. :)

7. Bigaliensexmachine3000

Ratings:
    +1
    I got an idea, hear me out guys:

Every time we get some unsubstantiated rumors or second hand info/shady picture from random guy who probably works/worked at VZW we should go into a feeding frenzy type mentality and then question each other and use circular logic and further confuse ourselves on the details until we hear actual word from the manufacturers.

8. Kryptyk

Kryptyk Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems to me that we are better off just waiting until things come out. We don't even have solid proof of specs yet on any phone. Smart play is to wait for a phone to be out and tested by users anyways for a bit before just going out and buying it so I will be waiting till October anyways, even though I really want a Bionic, and see how it goes and then the Vigor will be out by then as well and I can see that and make a more educated decision. Thats just my plan though....cause I'm patient.

9. KOBALT

KOBALT Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I always wonder how these 'leaked' screenshots get...well.... leaked. Nonetheless, I know what I'm doing on the 8th. :icon_ banana:

10. northendtrooper

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey buzz kill some of us love to play the speculation/your sources are wrong/my opinion is right game.

11. chewy74

chewy74 Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    yeah, i like this site, but i'm not going to risk my job to get the news team a screenshot or other undisclosed news

but it will be released when its released...until then, my D1 shall live to see another day

12. Malvado

Malvado DF News Team/Mod
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +16
    How would they know it was you lol

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!