[Updated] SGS2 (Rumored) & BIONIC coming Sept. 8

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good point about the iphone 5 not being on there. This makes me question the reliability of this leaked list.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I always wonder how these 'leaked' screenshots get...well.... leaked. Nonetheless, I know what I'm doing on the 8th. :icon_ banana:
Its really easy actually. Some guy in his mothers basement cooks up a fake excel spreadsheet with release dates of all the phones everyone wants and then posts it somehwere saying its some internal Verizon document and the procedes to watch the internet blow up while sitting there drinking monsters and eating cheese puffs.

Any idiot with a computer and 10 minutes can make that spreadsheet.

I mean really, Im kinda suprised the iphone 5 isnt on there, that would have made it complete.

yeah this crap is dumb. i'm surprised it's not a Droid-Life exclusive, they usually put stuff like this up and then say "like we told you all along" after they spin it like 40 times haha...

QiG

Reaction score
Good point about the iphone 5 not being on there. This makes me question the reliability of this leaked list.

Who said VZW was getting iphone5 on day one?

illmatic636

Reaction score
That's it, I'm reactivating the Startac and using it for a while. Then, I'm going to back to the OG Droid and fall in love again!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score

Who said VZW was getting iphone5 on day one?

Another validate point. Who knows if this list is real or not.

I am glad I stopped waiting for one of these phones and got the Inc2. Performs just as good as a dual core phone even though it only has a single core, go figure. Its got great speed, no lag, awesome battery and more.

Vito.a

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to decipher columns E and F on this document?
It would be interesting to see what’s there and why it is masked.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Has anyone been able to decipher columns E and F on this document?
It would be interesting to see what’s there and why it is masked.

Taking a closer look with my 20/20 vision, it seems as if column F lists the prices....seriously though. I'm not joking.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

Vito.a

Reaction score
OK. So if column F is the price, column E has large 2-line comments next to both the Bionic and the Stratosphere.

Does anyone know what TPM# in the first column means?
What's the significance of the blue vs black type?

It's interesting it doesn't denote the Vigor or Revolution 2 as 4G smartphones like the others.

bplewis24

Reaction score
wasn't Etna the original name for Bionic? This post now has people saying that Bionic is going to be out dated and now they want the Stratosphere!!! WTF!! This Rumor and leaks situation is out of hand. lol (Get me outta here!!)

Know what will really blow your top? The SGSII is "older" than any version of the Bionic.

Brandon

WhiteyBear

Reaction score
Taking a closer look with my 20/20 vision, it seems as if column F lists the prices....seriously though. I'm not joking.

I looked with some magnifying and color-inversion etc....it's definately pricing. I also am 99% sure that the Samsung blurred out portion says Galaxy S in the second line. Not sure if that means it IS the Galaxy SII, or something along the lines of a replacement.

OK. So if column F is the price, column E has large 2-line comments next to both the Bionic and the Stratosphere.

Im also 99% sure I see a "1" starting number for the bionic

TPM is a stock inventory number, most companies have something like those codes, that's my guess.

It's interesting it doesn't denote the Vigor or Revolution 2 as 4G smartphones like the others.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

Column E might be some of the top specs, I think. I think the blue and black font just means that there's more info/detail for the "clickable blue" font devices.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Hmm The Samsung Stratosphere...I like that a lot better than Samsung Function. And the Vigor coming out a month after? Decisions, decisions..

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Since it says the HTC Vigor is going to replace the Thunderbolt, does that mean it might/will have 4G? If so, it's going to be very hard decision between getting the Vigor, Bionic, or SG2

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Stratosphere is the Epic not the GS2

Um yep.... the Epic 4g is coming to VZW first... finally a real device with a beautiful screen to boot.... bye bye moto and HTC....

Miami