[Updated] SGS2 (Rumored) & BIONIC coming Sept. 8

Reaction score
I got an idea, hear me out guys:

Every time we get some unsubstantiated rumors or second hand info/shady picture from random guy who probably works/worked at VZW we should go into a feeding frenzy type mentality and then question each other and use circular logic and further confuse ourselves on the details until we hear actual word from the manufacturers.

Kryptyk

Reaction score
Seems to me that we are better off just waiting until things come out. We don't even have solid proof of specs yet on any phone. Smart play is to wait for a phone to be out and tested by users anyways for a bit before just going out and buying it so I will be waiting till October anyways, even though I really want a Bionic, and see how it goes and then the Vigor will be out by then as well and I can see that and make a more educated decision. Thats just my plan though....cause I'm patient.

KOBALT

Reaction score
I always wonder how these 'leaked' screenshots get...well.... leaked. Nonetheless, I know what I'm doing on the 8th. :icon_ banana:

Reaction score
Hey buzz kill some of us love to play the speculation/your sources are wrong/my opinion is right game.

chewy74

Reaction score
yeah, i like this site, but i'm not going to risk my job to get the news team a screenshot or other undisclosed news

but it will be released when its released...until then, my D1 shall live to see another day

I always wonder how these 'leaked' screenshots get...well.... leaked. Nonetheless, I know what I'm doing on the 8th. :icon_ banana:

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah, i like this site, but i'm not going to risk my job to get the news team a screenshot or other undisclosed news

but it will be released when its released...until then, my D1 shall live to see another day

How would they know it was you lol

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I would suggests that until the Samsung Stratosphere is indeed confirmed to be the SGS2, that you remove it from the title so that you are not promoting false information.

Just a thought. :)

Its titled as a rumor so its up to the reader to take it as they want.

bplewis24

Reaction score
I got an idea, hear me out guys:

Every time we get some unsubstantiated rumors or second hand info/shady picture from random guy who probably works/worked at VZW we should go into a feeding frenzy type mentality and then question each other and use circular logic and further confuse ourselves on the details until we hear actual word from the manufacturers.

Sounds like a plan! I'm all in.

Brandon

Reaction score
Whoa, a Big Lou sighting! I got into hacking my droid thanks to your tutorials. Thanks for making my smart phone experience so awesome.

loki993

Reaction score
Its really easy actually. Some guy in his mothers basement cooks up a fake excel spreadsheet with release dates of all the phones everyone wants and then posts it somehwere saying its some internal Verizon document and the procedes to watch the internet blow up while sitting there drinking monsters and eating cheese puffs.

Any idiot with a computer and 10 minutes can make that spreadsheet.

I mean really, Im kinda suprised the iphone 5 isnt on there, that would have made it complete.

chewy74

Reaction score
I'd probably do or say something stupid and get busted.

I would fail miserably as an insider
:laugh:

How would they know it was you lol

sqchram

Reaction score
I'm so fed up with everything that when Preach2K upgrades, I'm gonna get his Storm 1.... its got a CLICKABLE screen!!!

This... changes... everything...

illmatic636

Reaction score
wasn't Etna the original name for Bionic? This post now has people saying that Bionic is going to be out dated and now they want the Stratosphere!!! WTF!! This Rumor and leaks situation is out of hand. lol (Get me outta here!!)

Reaction score
I'm so fed up with everything that when Preach2K upgrades, I'm gonna get his Storm 1.... its got a CLICKABLE screen!!!

This... changes... everything...

LoL Ill fight you for it! I think hes got one of the last ones in circulation =)