Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Yea but its just a code name and no one is really sure where its headed or if its even real. I heard the same. But remember moto promising a 2 ghz phone by last xmas??? Bionic it is for me. Getting tired of trying to decide so I dont care if it ends up looking like something I can get at the dollar store...

Reaction score
Ive don't know whether to wait or drop into the bionic or samsung
I keep waiting and waiting and...

King_Bean

Reaction score
It will be impossible for me to make a decision until SOMETHING comes out and gets some real-world use/reviews. Right now, NOTHING is out and everything is speculation. It's pretty difficult to choose a phone based on uncomfirmed speculations.

loki993

Reaction score
I also think the Vigor is going to be HTCs Puccini tablet. The Stratosphere is probably not the Function. And the LG Revolution 2!? Why do we need a second one of those things. It seems like manufactures are releasing crappy untested phones and then releasing a more thoroughly tested device a couple months later...so you are SOL of you buy the first gen model. TEST THE DEVICES BEFORE YOU RELEASE THEM VERIZON AND MANUFACTURERS!!!!

Then you have everyone complaining that it takes them too long to release new phones. Its a losing battle either way.

Jfarrell665

Reaction score
Seems like the Samsung Illusion is most likely the Galaxy SII. Release date is 9/29. 3g smartphone w/ Android 2.3. Sad news but probably true

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

bplewis24

Reaction score
It will be impossible for me to make a decision until SOMETHING comes out and gets some real-world use/reviews. Right now, NOTHING is out and everything is speculation. It's pretty difficult to choose a phone based on uncomfirmed speculations.

Exactly. I actually laughed when I read a poster claim the Vigor is going to blow the SGSII and Bionic out of the water.

Really? We don't know a damn thing about it yet. I'm all for digging into these leaked docs and rumors because I have nothing else to do, but I'm not basing my purchasing decisions on a leaked doc. Even when the Bionic/SGSII are released, I will wait for reviews maybe even until the "Vigor" is released (if it is in fact released in Oct).

Brandon

stinger161

Reaction score
I don't care if I get an enema as long as I can kiss the lost txt messages and battery pulls 4 times a day goodbye. :)

They're giving those away as a special promotion when you purchase a bb Storm. You just have to ask a sales rep I guess as it wasn't advertised. The guy I talked to offered it, and I was going to ask but not being one to turn down a freebie thought what the heck.

Reaction score
I would suggests that until the Samsung Stratosphere is indeed confirmed to be the SGS2, that you remove it from the title so that you are not promoting false information.

Just a thought. :)