OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
One of the owners where I work has been walking around with a SGII his business partner picked up overseas and I recognized it instantly and tried to pin him down to ask about it but he just kinda flashed the screen at me and confirmed that's what it was and moved on (imagine Larry David on redbull and that describes his personality to a T).

Anyway, the phone is sexy as hell.. and I say that thinking most of these leaked superphone pics make them all seem the same. I hope they get the thing out here soon and find a way to cram a LTE radio without altering the form.

icon_%20worthless.gif
[/QUOTE]

The phone has been out overseas for a while. I don't see why you would need a pic of it.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
The D1 wasn't pure Google because it had VZW bloatware like Visual VM, Moto's calendar app and the Amazon MP3 store that couldn't be deleted.

Completely untrue. You might be thinking of the DX1. The Droid 1 was pure Android 2.0.

The D1 was NOT completely Google because it had Verizon bloatware. The Nexus S is a completely untouched/unbloated...pure Google phone.

jadesaber2

Reaction score
The D1 wasn't pure Google because it had VZW bloatware like Visual VM, Moto's calendar app and the Amazon MP3 store that couldn't be deleted.

Completely untrue. You might be thinking of the DX1. The Droid 1 was pure Android 2.0.

The D1 was NOT completely Google because it had Verizon bloatware. The Nexus S is a completely untouched/unbloated...pure Google phone.

I don't recall having any Verizon bloatware on my Droid.

bplewis24

Reaction score

So by that rationale (plus the unlockable bootloader one) there's been one pure Google device released ever? I think you guys need to lax that definition a bit. The D1 was essentially pure Google.

There was no skin, no forced widgets, and it was easily hackable. That's all I want in a device right now. I could care less if the Amazon MP3 store is installed on the Nexus Prime.

Brandon

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score

There was ZERO bloat on the OG Droid. You could DL VVM from the market if you wanted it as well as Amazon apps.. but none came pre-loaded.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

There was ZERO bloat on the OG Droid. You could DL VVM from the market if you wanted it as well as Amazon apps.. but none came pre-loaded.

My d1 came with bloat...amazon mp3 store, vvm, and something else...I got mine launch day or launch week and it had bloat.

anuraj1

Reaction score

My d1 came with bloat...amazon mp3 store, vvm, and something else...I got mine launch day or launch week and it had bloat.

Yup, same here. D1 was very close to stock, but VVM, Amazon Mp3, and a specialized Calendar app were bloat that couldn't be deleted.

bplewis24

Reaction score
Mine didn't have VVM, but it did have Amazon MP3.

I'm curious about the Calendar thing. I believe mine is Google's stock calendar. What is the Moto one like?

Brandon