[ROM] *Updated*[PORT] ApeX 2.0 Release Candidate (RC4) (10/11/2011)

jeremymolina

Reaction score
Hi friend, i have a dude...

Can i install it in Motorola Pro+ o Motorola Droid Pro+ ?

bms259

Reaction score
I am currently running CM7, but want to try Apex. Anything I need to know? How would I change from apex back to CM7?

pcpilot309

Reaction score
I am currently running CM7, but want to try Apex. Anything I need to know? How would I change from apex back to CM7?

I use CWMOD backup and restore. I just went back from CM9 ICS to apeX 2.0 by rebooting into recovery, clearing data/factory reset, clear cache and restoring my backed up apeX 2.0. Do not panic on the reboot, It took a good 3-4 minutes to boot up apeX after the restore.

tamc7299

Reaction score
hello all,
New to droid as I had the most unfortunate luck of getting a BBerry bold 9700 as my first "smart phone", it is nice to have so much custom options. The rooting and roming did not scare me as I have hacked psp's, ds's, and wii's for many moons. I sim unlocked and band unlocked sucessfully (thanks sim-unlock.net where unlock-domain.com failed) on us at&t unlimited data curtisy of a wonderful motherl-in-lawwho pays my phone service. Started with cm7 which is an ascetically beautiful rom but buggy. I had to manually enter apn to get data and did experience a few force shut downs which mysteriously stopped happening. After a few days I went on the rom hunt and found this because of terrible battery life (9 mins on youtube cost 10% battery as an example) and the phone would not charge in the off mode. I flashed directly from cm7 to to this and me likey quickly :biggrin: I read all the post's and I'm confused on the whole dial *#*#4636#*#* /global post. Im getting the 3g symbol and phone info said hspa connected. How do I tell if Im getting the full 3g signal, do I need to switch from global or mess with settings, or is all good to go as is?

PS also the first link worked for rc4 but version shows rc3 on phone info screen after install, the link in later post did not work.

ozo012

Reaction score
hello all,
New to droid as I had the most unfortunate luck of getting a BBerry bold 9700 as my first "smart phone", it is nice to have so much custom options. The rooting and roming did not scare me as I have hacked psp's, ds's, and wii's for many moons. I sim unlocked and band unlocked sucessfully (thanks sim-unlock.net where unlock-domain.com failed) on us at&t unlimited data curtisy of a wonderful motherl-in-lawwho pays my phone service. Started with cm7 which is an ascetically beautiful rom but buggy. I had to manually enter apn to get data and did experience a few force shut downs which mysteriously stopped happening. After a few days I went on the rom hunt and found this because of terrible battery life (9 mins on youtube cost 10% battery as an example) and the phone would not charge in the off mode. I flashed directly from cm7 to to this and me likey quickly :biggrin: I read all the post's and I'm confused on the whole dial *#*#4636#*#* /global post. Im getting the 3g symbol and phone info said hspa connected. How do I tell if Im getting the full 3g signal, do I need to switch from global or mess with settings, or is all good to go as is?

PS also the first link worked for rc4 but version shows rc3 on phone info screen after install, the link in later post did not work.

My guess would be to check out the signal strength under Settings -> About Phone --> Status. I'm at -77 dBm inside my building at work. There's a way to configure the status bar to display dBm as well... will take a look for you.

cananot

Reaction score
Is there anyway to fix the email? cause there not downloading and it never checks for me when I try to get it to download it just sits there like a rock saying loading ? I work off my emails any help would be great

ozo012

Reaction score
Is there anyway to fix the email? cause there not downloading and it never checks for me when I try to get it to download it just sits there like a rock saying loading ? I work off my emails any help would be great
What type of email are you using? Is it Gmail? Did the emails come through on stock? I'm fairly sure that there was somewhere in this thread that explained about setting up an email account that is different than setting it up on stock. I might be confusing it with CM7.

hakkai999

Reaction score
Anybody had the same problem with me with the autoscreen off not working when taking a call?