[Updated] New Leaked Droid Does Bionic Page!!

alquimista

Reaction score
According to the users' posts in the link, this is a photoshopped image.

Yeah, that's what it says here:
hxxp://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-bionic/104917-found-page-where-bionic-likely-land-3.html

I wasn't sure if linking to other forums was a forbidden.

Anyway, if its a fake, that sucks.

9wire

Reaction score
Bootloader is going to be the key. My cm7 DX is working very well, smooth and fast. Played with my buddies Atrix, was ok, but not substantially better than my X. Won't have 4g here for another year maybe, so not desperate for an LTE phone yet. We'll see.
BTW, was in the VZW store this evening, nobody knew anything, even my buddy who's into modding and follows this stuff.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
My predictions (like anyone cares lol)...blur will be bugalicious, and actual usuable ram will be an issue. It will have great hardware but will fall short on software end. At least moto is making an effort to make decent phones, they just need to learn to make better software overlays or leave the device vanilla.

sent from my inc2

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
....and I guarantee it will have a locked bootloader.

sent from my inc2

Smeech

Reaction score
I think the pic is fake, they have the dimensions switched around. Height is width, etc.

das2042

Reaction score
What if this is motos way of advertising for this? Sending out random info that's false all the way up to release day and drop a phone that's as sexy or sexier than the iPhone in appearance, 15mp camera on back, 8mp ffc, 1.5 gb of ram(to stop the whole webtop conflict), 1.5 ghz dual core and a full 1080p HD 4.5 screen to slap all the pentile haters in their face.
Oh and ship it unlocked.
Just a thought

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

EFGantry

Reaction score
....and I guarantee it will have a locked bootloader.

sent from my inc2

it's a certainty it will be released with a locked bootloader. but, the question is whether it will be unlockable, thru an ota (kinda like they are experimenting with the Atrix)... i have a hunch they might allow it to be unlocked.

alquimista

Reaction score
Darn. The more I look at the leak the more I'm thinking its a fake/photochopped image.

The moto logo is missing where it says "By Motorola". As well as a bunch of other inconsistencies with the rest of the moto devices on the DroidDoes site.

Oh well. Fake or not, the choice is still a bit of a nail biter.

volando

Reaction score
1GHz? Pentile garbage? This is supposed to compete with GS2? lol

eagle132

Reaction score
I also have an inkling it's fake. Check out this image (one of the first images in Google search when searching "motorola webtop").

Yeah, it's the exact same picture, but that's the Atrix. I highly doubt that Verizon would use an Atrix picture, even for their dummy test site...

Whoops, fake.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
$299? Looks like I'm gonna break the bank trying to get this. Hopefully I can get atleast $200 for my X2, and WireFly knocks the price down to maybe $250..:unsure:

713King

Reaction score
Awww man I was hoping it was a 6 inch screen what a big let down Motorola ffs. Now to wait even longer to see what's just around the corner.

tcayton49

Reaction score
My predictions (like anyone cares lol)...blur will be bugalicious, and actual usuable ram will be an issue. It will have great hardware but will fall short on software end. At least moto is making an effort to make decent phones, they just need to learn to make better software overlays or leave the device vanilla.

sent from my inc2

It will have the same blur as the D3 and everyone seems to love that. I haven't seen a single person report any bugs. Maybe people need to get off the anti-blur bandwagon especially if they haven't used the new and much improved version

mattfox27

Reaction score
This kinda looks fake...look at the top left of the laptop and the text the text looks overlayed over the laptop, looks a little weird, im just saying not trying to bum anyone out i want it just as bad as the next guy i hope its real....