[Updated] New Leaked Droid Does Bionic Page!!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
New Leaked Bionic Droid Does Page!!!

[Update]: After carefully examining the pic in this story, and after several other sites have too, including Droid-Life, it is very likely that this picture is a fake.

We still should give credit to Preach2K for bringing this to us, because if it turned out to be true, it would be a great story indeed. We also can't blame him for not realizing it was probably a fake.

Please take into account that sometimes, journalistic enthusiasm to bring you guys exciting news can lead us to post stuff right away. Couple that with the fact that it is a pretty good fake, and requires closer inspection to really spot the oddities. These factors combined, easily excuse our "unpaid" volunteers for being the messengers of erroneous info sometimes. We do our best, and ask that you not "shoot the messenger."

It's also possible that several parts of this might turn out to be true. Stranger things have happened. It could even be an experimental page while Verizon's web designer is working on the real one, with some filler info thrown in. It'll be interesting to wait and see. ;)

Thanks for your patience guys, and thanks to Preach2K for all is hard work!
dgstorm

We been waiting and Finally we got a Leak of The Droid Does Bionic Page!!!

motorola-droid-bionic-droid-does.jpg

$299 on contract.
Specs:

• 4.3-inch pentile touchscreen at qHD resolution
  • TI OMAP 4430 dual-core processor at 1GHz
  • 1GHz DDR2 RAM clocked at 1066 MHz
  • Motorola Webtop
  • 8MP rear camera,
  • 2MP front-facing camera

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

C_Pate

Reaction score
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BIONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I cannot wait!

bill12690

Reaction score
and.....im no longer excited about this phone. still a 4.3" screen, which to me isnt a disappointment but nothing to get excited about. qHD is nice, but pentile kinda blows. dual core @ 1Ghz, while it will be a beast, i would like to see something a little faster from a phone that had so much hype... just my opinion...i could end up loving it

alboboy10

Reaction score
I went in the store to see the problem with the pentile screen and I just couldn't see it...the screen was gorgeous. And the brightness was ridiculous high! In my opinion that screen looked better than the one that everybody seems to love on the charge.

Stop being spoiled people...qhd is beautiful

g_what

Reaction score
I still really want this, but I'm not quite as excited because the screen is 4.3".

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

barski

Reaction score
That beast looks awesome. Still a little disappointment, was really expecting some new HD screen, and a faster processor..but i'll take it.