[Updated] More Info & Pics from Bionic FCC Filing: Inductive Battery Cover & More

y0manda

Reaction score
Glad I jumped in with the Thunderbolt. This phone isn't anything better...

Keep telling yourself that. I have rarely rarely rarely ever thought, "man, I wish I had 3g voice + data because I really need to look this up while I'm on the phone". Granted, it would be nice to have it "just in case", but to say the Bionic is no better than the TB because it doesn't have 3g voice + data really sounds like you're trying to play a Jedi mind trick on yourself.

And you were probably one of those who thought, who needs a phone with a camera.

Devo_

Reaction score
Glad I jumped in with the Thunderbolt. This phone isn't anything better...

Keep telling yourself that. I have rarely rarely rarely ever thought, "man, I wish I had 3g voice + data because I really need to look this up while I'm on the phone". Granted, it would be nice to have it "just in case", but to say the Bionic is no better than the TB because it doesn't have 3g voice + data really sounds like you're trying to play a Jedi mind trick on yourself.

And you were probably one of those who thought, who needs a phone with a camera.

Really unnecessary comments..

Can't wait for this or the vigor :) my brother keeps bugging me about my DX

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

82DMC12

Reaction score
oh so its pretty much like most phones besides atnt commercial bragging about it. That's not a biggie i thought it was something huge.

It is huge! Have you ever been on a phone call and needed to search something to find the answer and wish you didn't have to hang up? What about receive and send text messages during voice calls? The thunderbolt is great for multi tasking.

What? I get text messages and reply to them all the time while I'm on the phone with my D1.

i can read

Reaction score
oh so its pretty much like most phones besides atnt commercial bragging about it. That's not a biggie i thought it was something huge.

It is huge! Have you ever been on a phone call and needed to search something to find the answer and wish you didn't have to hang up? What about receive and send text messages during voice calls? The thunderbolt is great for multi tasking.

I send and recieve texts all the time during voice calls

phatkat66

Reaction score

It is a great feature but i meant to say its not so much of a deal breaker. I already don't have it on my DX so its not something I can miss lol. And the times where i need to use the net while on the phone is too rare to care

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
This will be my next phone. Just called to check up on my upgrade availability dates and I've got one upgrade ready now and one that comes available on 8/3.:)

anuraj1

Reaction score
I wonder if the HTC Vigor has 3g and voice and will it be a global phone? That is the other phone I'm looking at.

The question you should be asking is if the HTC Vigor is actually a phone, or a tablet as most are saying...

Exactly. The rumored specs match the leaked HTC Puccini tablet almost exactly.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
vigor

I wonder if the HTC Vigor has 3g and voice and will it be a global phone? That is the other phone I'm looking at.

The question you should be asking is if the HTC Vigor is actually a phone, or a tablet as most are saying...

well the leaked road map said the vigor was replacement for the thunderbolt so i think that confirms its a phone.
But none of the specs we have read about have been confirmed. so it may not have the specs that have been talked about.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but no doubt if the specs turn out to be for a phone then it will be a beast. We'll just have to wait and see. Waiting is something I've been doing a lot of lately :)

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score

well the leaked road map said the vigor was replacement for the thunderbolt so i think that confirms its a phone.
But none of the specs we have read about have been confirmed. so it may not have the specs that have been talked about.

There's not a single shred of evidence that says that roadmap is legit. Don't believe everything you see. I could cook that spreadsheet up in less than 10 minutes.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
this is true

There's not a single shred of evidence that says that roadmap is legit. Don't believe everything you see. I could cook that spreadsheet up in less than 10 minutes.

but than again the bionic came out in quarter 2 oh wait that was a legit roadmap :)
SO just kinda gotta weigh things out.
I think that roadmap looks like a good timeline of things. and htc doesnt have anything else we have heard of and that time frame seems like it would be when they would release another phone on verizon.
but who knows.
the biggest thing to lead me not to believe it is it would be the best device on the marklet at that time and verizon hasnt seemed to have the highest speced device at any time , so well just have to wit and see.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lets just hope that if it turns out to be a phone, that it's not a p.o.s. like the Blunderbolt. HTC makes "good" handsets but they need to make a "great" one to make a statement with Verizon.