[Updated] Hands-On Friday Quick Preview Pic With In-Stock VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Dec 9, 2011.

1. DudeTotally

DudeTotally New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Vz puts out nice phones. they sort that stuff out.

2. sline-dawg

sline-dawg Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Our Verizon has them in the back..... They don't know when they can sell yet either..... Think I'll stop by and bother them today....;)

3. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen Silver Member

Ratings:
    +18
    :welcome: to droidforums.net. Please introduce yourself here. If you have any questions about getting around on the site or want to be pointed in the right direction that is where you can post. Feel free to shoot me a pm if u want as well. :happy3:
    And yes, VZ makes nice phones but a lot of times they do have software bugs. I glad to hear that they don't have the landscape bug.
    Btw Motorola Startac? Haha that was a good tough phone. I like it a lot as well. :)

4. Fuchueson

Fuchueson Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 4
    Twitter:
    mc_morris
    We have them at RadioShack but still don't have an official date we can sell....I am sick of waiting though.

5. kodiak799

kodiak799 Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,003
    Article on Phandroid or something suggested the whole problem may be Google Wallet. Google doesn't want it's Nexus device touched, and VZW has a contractual agreement with a competing Wallet service. It's a bit hard to believe, but it could be the issue. Just can't imagine Google making such a stink over it, unless they view it as a line in the sand (i.e. do what you will with other devices, by HANDS-OFF our developer device), because it won't be that tough for customers who want to add Google Wallet to the Nexus (granted, for the majority they won't care or bother, which is the heart of unfair competition laws). But VZW hands may very well be tied on this issue and may have to work out a side agreement or settlement specifically for the Nexus with whoever they have that contract with.

6. DudeTotally

DudeTotally New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, and yes i like the StarTac. good phone.

Search tags for this page

dkgershe