***Updated*** Easy Root Available. 3 step process

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
Hey man hold tight. I have posting priv. Ill get the answer for you. Your almost there. No need to freak out.

jawa6969

Reaction score
Not in freak out mode yet. :) And I really appreciate ur help.

I just can't figure out why I am stuck at the end. I think whatever the issue is, is causing the Easy Root method to act the way it does. I can follow every step of manual mode STEP 7 until I get to the /data/local/psneuter command. Then it goes Poo Poo. Should I be concerned with the # instead of $ like the DLife video once I go into ADB SHELL?

Peschon

Reaction score
Well I got it to work, after an hour by clicking step 1 two times, clicking step 2 three times, and step 3 three times.

Would not like to try the hard way as this made we sweat enough.

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
Did you use my torrent to download or did you download from a link in the thread I posted?

"IT SHOULD NOT TELL YOU TO OPEN ROM MANAGER! I JUST said that a few posts ago. That's an older version. Check your version number."

"Please download the newer version and restart from step 2."

If this is the case then go to the first page of the forum and download the newest file.

LTLFTCer

Reaction score
Got this to root my TB flawlessly. However, I can call, I can text, but I can't log into my gmail acct. I am also not getting a 3g signal bar on the notification bar. Any help? I am trying different things here, reboot, settings, etc. Luckless so far.

jawa6969

Reaction score
I downloaded Easy Root from one of the mirrors on the OP of this thread. I used version 1.4.0.0 of Easy Root. From what I am reading, that may be the older version.

Re-Downloading from the link on the OP in the xda thread you pointed me too. Going real slow though. Should I just retry step 3 with this newer version or do I have to start completely over?

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
Nope according to the DEV if you made it past step 1 you need to start with step 2 with this update.

;) we got it now man.

BTW with this new file same trouble shooting steps as before apply.

dewar

Reaction score
thanks for making the pdf...it made is so much easier. Not sure what I would have done without it. Just for everyone else who is going to attempt this i had do steps 2 and 3 multiple times....just follow the pdf it will tell you what to look for to make a step has been completed. thanks again.

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
Dewar, I cant take credit for any of the stuff posted. The Dev and another member over at XDA put this together. Im just sharing.

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
Ok and just to verify with everyone The torrent I am providing is the most current version.