(updated 6-29) Froyo Kangerade v0.3.4 - Compiled from source

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Damn I just went back to my Kangerade this morning from the first build... Downloading now!! hahaha Thanks for the fast updates!!

stonedoubt

Reaction score
I'm sorry to say that my phone is bricked. I threw it off a cliff last night while trying to fix facebook sync issues... but in other news I updated the build w/ a google maps fix and 3d scrolling launcher.

Gotta get some other things done but will work on stuff later.
man that sux!

sparty569

Reaction score
Download Quadrant from the market
When you guys are running tests and posting screenshots of the results, what are your SetCPU settings at? I normally use OnDemand,and get 1400's and the occasional 1500 and got a 16something once.

Scores are normally in the high 14's - 15's with Performance set.

tlippert

Reaction score
I waited for the map update so now here goes...downloading now

Edit... seems to be running great, put p3 droids lv 125-1000 kernel.. wifi and map works great.. linpack 15.828, Quadrant 1227, lag test avg 58 fps with a high of 67 fps..

Last edited:

raife

Reaction score
Just wanted to congratulateyou on a job well done I had a few random forcecloses with the browser last night after flashing the Rom but ever since it has been smooth running. I tried flashing several different themes and they all caused boot loops. I can't wait for the polished version to come out. thanks for all your effort and everything you do for the community.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Anyone who downloaded the new update from today can you tell me if you can find Fandango, NBA Gametime, and Pure calendar widget in the Market? I was unable to find some apps that I had previously and they are ones I use on a daily basis so I had to go back to Kangerade V1.1

Thanks for anyone who checks for me

rockymtnhigh

Reaction score
Anyone who downloaded the new update from today can you tell me if you can find Fandango, NBA Gametime, and Pure calendar widget in the Market? I was unable to find some apps that I had previously and they are ones I use on a daily basis so I had to go back to Kangerade V1.1

You need to install the market fix; google "froyo market fix" - I am sure it is here on the forum as well.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

You need to install the market fix; google "froyo market fix" - I am sure it is here on the forum as well.

I tried that as well yesterday and it still wasn't showing... I was reading and saw one one of these forums that it has to do with the tag"Master Build" that's in the build number.

Will try with the new version released today! Thanks for the reminder :)

rockymtnhigh

Reaction score

I tried that as well yesterday and it still wasn't showing... I was reading and saw one one of these forums that it has to do with the tag"Master Build" that's in the build number.

Will try with the new version released today! Thanks for the reminder :)

Good luck. I was really irked when I first went to Froyo and lost several of my apps. Been there. :)

tlippert

Reaction score

I have the new build and do not see those in the market... I wonder what else I can't see..

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

I have the new build and do not see those in the market... I wonder what else I can't see..

Thanks so much for checking!! The one JRummy released yesterday was smooth and quick but will stay on Kangerade V1.1 till the more polished version come out I use those apps too much

Retrokid223

Reaction score
since loading this clockwork mod wont work on my phone. it says error and reboot but sprecovery works perfect..

LVGDroidFan

Reaction score
Still apps not showing up in the market for me - NY Times, Fandango - maybe others I'm not noticing.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can't see those apps mentioned previously either.

Also pure grid calendar widget doesn't recognize the calender as being 2.2 even though it shows it is.