(updated 6-29) Froyo Kangerade v0.3.4 - Compiled from source

jearl75

Reaction score
So far weather and toggle widgets doesn't show weather and rom mgr won't flash an older recovery since flashing 4.0.7

EDIT: well, I flashed back to CM 5.0.8 just to see if these were problems with the apps or the build. Weather $ Toggle widgets works on CM, ROM MGR still won't let me flash back to an older recovery. Thanks JRummy, hope you can find a fix!! Have a good weekend!!

Last edited:

superglen99

Reaction score
So far weather and toggle widgets doesn't show weather and rom mgr won't flash an older recovery since flashing 4.0.7

EDIT: well, I flashed back to CM 5.0.8 just to see if these were problems with the apps or the build. Weather $ Toggle widgets works on CM, ROM MGR still won't let me flash back to an older recovery. Thanks JRummy, hope you can find a fix!! Have a good weekend!!

I had the problem not being able to flash back to any older recovery. To fix it I un-installed Rom Manager, turned the phone off, did a battery pull, started the phone, re intalled rom manager, then flashed the most current clockwork and all was well. Hope this helps :)