(updated 5-31) N8 & JRummy's CM Remix V0.8 *7 Themes, built from source, many extras*

mich1248

Reaction score
gallery

im having a problem with the pictures in my gallery in the camera folder not coming up clear..im runnin the nextheme with 800 LV..anyone else having this problem? Everything else seems to be running great..

Buddah

Reaction score
I seem to still be having problems with the goodies. Tried installing ROM again after wipe, reinstalled goodies, then installed the goodies update. When I try to change to any font and reboot the droid just hangs at the M.
Any thoughts?

vmann32

Reaction score
I think I just opened the folder and put it on the root of my sd card the use terminal to use scripts.Did you type su first?

karns

Reaction score
Hi all....

I'm running Pink-Life .08 since last night coming from the previous version of it. Love it and it's working great.

I'm having a stange problem with LauncherPro from the market, not the one that came as a goody. All of a sudden, it was like my apps and widgets were stuck to the page. They would respond to a tap but I couldn't drag them. I freaked and then flipped over to Launcher2 and no problem at all. Went back and forth a few times and the situation hasn't changed. Is there a setting that I am missing somewhere that locks the apps down or is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks
Kathy

Buddah

Reaction score
I think I just opened the folder and put it on the root of my sd card the use terminal to use scripts.Did you type su first?

Yes, typed su first. They say that they are installed, and tell me to reboot and each time just hang at the M. Have also tried fix permissions, but doesn't help.

jbrock98

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble changing the notification/clock colors? I went to spare parts and adjusted the colors, exitted, and rebooted the phone, but the changes did not take effect.

Any idea?

Running the red theme.

Yeah I'm having trouble being able to see my weatherbug temperature, I went thru all the stuff in soiree parts to change it, nothing changed the color of the temp you can't see it at all

jbrock98

Reaction score

Yes, typed su first. They say that they are installed, and tell me to reboot and each time just hang at the M. Have also tried fix permissions, but doesn't help.

I'm having same problem, they say scripts are installed, the lwp i tired worked but when I try a script it asks for a reboot and it stays stuck on the m, I had to restore back up

vmann32

Reaction score
There is a way to install through the rom cutomizer,did you try that?

Last edited:

tyroniousdex

Reaction score
I also got the "M" boot screen image on 2 different font installs. I finally went into ROM manager and went to Forkup and downloaded the skaggz fonts there. I have been getting the fonts from Jrummy V.7 in RM but he justed changed them within the last 48hours. I am glad that I remembered Skaggz. I was using those before Jrummy included them in RM.

Buddah

Reaction score
Scripts don't seem to be working, or I'm doing something wrong (not the first time). I tried the blockadds and it tells me that they will be blocked but they aren't.
The ROM is working great, but can't get the goodies to function.

vmann32

Reaction score
Actually the block ads I have had issues with too.I notice it blocks most but like photobucket mobile they still come through.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I also got the "M" boot screen image on 2 different font installs. I finally went into ROM manager and went to Forkup and downloaded the skaggz fonts there. I have been getting the fonts from Jrummy V.7 in RM but he justed changed them within the last 48hours. I am glad that I remembered Skaggz. I was using those before Jrummy included them in RM.

I have no idea what is going on w/ the fonts scripts but just don't use them right now. If you want to change your font check out the goodies thread or do it on rom manager w/ update.zips.

Again, don't use the scripts associated w/ fonts

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck with the Maps on the Nex Theme working? Nav. works and all other programs with GPS work just not Maps. JRummy said he was going to look into it just want to see if it's just me

Buddah

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck with the Maps on the Nex Theme working? Nav. works and all other programs with GPS work just not Maps. JRummy said he was going to look into it just want to see if it's just me

I don't know about the Nex Theme? I'm using the blue and not having any problems with the maps.