(updated 5-31) N8 & JRummy's CM Remix V0.8 *7 Themes, built from source, many extras*

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
No I am on 08 blue w/p3 1200 7 slot and I checked just to see and mine works ok.Try to fix permissions.Sometimes it works.Also did you uninstall maps and reinstall them?just wondering.Hope you get it.

trying out a different theme now (green one) hopefully will fix. Damn I totally forgot to try to fix permissions. where is that located in the phone? is it in ROM manager? Thanks for the help

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Really weird... Nex Theme looks like it has a problem with Maps... Even after 3 clean installs (wipe data/cache) would work after install for couple of mins but once reboot phone or exit Maps and try to go back in it will not work. Will not find location and FC almost instantly.

Loaded green theme and Maps works like a champ even after several reboots. LOVE the ROM but Nex Theme but needs to be fixed.

rizzet

Reaction score
Jrummy,

Once again, awesome job! I LOVE your roms! How can I get that wallpaper you have on the screenshots. I am running V8 Cyan. I love the unlock screen background and the one on the screen with the power control widget from your screenshots!

I find both of those backgrounds under the wallpapers selection

Haha...I'm reterted! Thanks!

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Really weird... Nex Theme looks like it has a problem with Maps... Even after 3 clean installs (wipe data/cache) would work after install for couple of mins but once reboot phone or exit Maps and try to go back in it will not work. Will not find location and FC almost instantly.

Loaded green theme and Maps works like a champ even after several reboots. LOVE the ROM but Nex Theme but needs to be fixed.

hmm.. I'll check into it and let you know.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

hmm.. I'll check into it and let you know.

Thanks JRummy!!!!

Sal R.

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble changing the notification/clock colors? I went to spare parts and adjusted the colors, exitted, and rebooted the phone, but the changes did not take effect.

Any idea?

Running the red theme.

Psychlone

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble changing the notification/clock colors? I went to spare parts and adjusted the colors, exitted, and rebooted the phone, but the changes did not take effect.

Any idea?

Running the red theme.

Nope - works great on the Blue theme.

Hope you get it sorted, but for now, all I can say is that changing system tray notification colors works on Blue .8

vmann32

Reaction score
Yeah you really have to make sure after you select the colors on the rings you make sure to appy by toching the center to comfirm the color.I was noticing my clock would not disapear until I made it white.Just keep at it and be certain to select the color in the center.GL

Buddah

Reaction score
I downloaded the goodies again for V0.8 and notice that all the fonts and wallpapers or 0k if I look into the file. That could be why my fonts aren't working when trying to install them?

villain1998

Reaction score
would any kernel to overclock any of jrummy's roms work the .8 rom??

I installed bekit standard voltage 5 slot which is working but runs hot every now and then. It has some random reboots every now and then. I tried to install a low voltage Bekit, but I couldn't get past the boot screen.

mr2man07

Reaction score
Having issues with JIT, I will enable it, reboot, and it stays at the Motorola screen. Any ideas?

Bekit lv 1000 kernel.

Buddah

Reaction score
would any kernel to overclock any of jrummy's roms work the .8 rom??

I installed bekit standard voltage 5 slot which is working but runs hot every now and then. It has some random reboots every now and then. I tried to install a low voltage Bekit, but I couldn't get past the boot screen.

I'm currently using Bekit 7x1200LV and haven't had any problem

vmann32

Reaction score
I use a p3droid 7 LV 1200 and it is great.Been dragging that one with me to every rom.I like it.

jbrock98

Reaction score
i'm using sprecovery, and i downloaded the goodies (i'm using the cyan theme) it says to flash it as update.zip, so i delete the update.zip file that i used to put the rom on there, then flash the goodies update.zip without wiping? or how do i apply the goodies with the rom?