(updated 5-31) N8 & JRummy's CM Remix V0.8 *7 Themes, built from source, many extras*

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Does anyone know why I cannot program my phone via *228/*22899/*22891 after installing the NexThemed version?

Also, are there any overclocking kernels available for this build?

DroidDoc

Reaction score
Possible bug w/ LaucherPro Beta on this ROM?

When selecting the stock SMS app as one of the shortcuts on LPB, after some time the graphic reverts to whatever was previously there. (i.e. original shortcut was contacts, then changed to SMS messaging. After some time, the graphic will revert back to the contacts, but launch SMS on press.)

I've tried both the market app and the theme'd version and both exhibit the same behavior.

I've used LPB on both SGv6.0.1 and BBv1.0 and neither ROMS exhibit the same behaviour w/ LPB.
Same thing, I just reverted it to default and left it as is.

FYI seems fixed for me with LauncherPro's new update . . .

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does anyone know why I cannot program my phone via *228/*22899/*22891 after installing the NexThemed version?

overclocked kernels can be found on rom manager. If you don't have premium use a kernel in the cm section.

vmann32

Reaction score
Is there any dark glass facebook like 07 had?The wiget is light colored and with 07 I used an update that is gone now(may not have worked for 08)

GohanBurner

Reaction score

overclocked kernels can be found on rom manager. If you don't have premium use a kernel in the cm section.

I am in love with your spare parts app...I'm coming from ultimate droid. You both leave minor things out. I could not use any of bekits kernels even though his stock kernel is used for this rom. Turning the phone sideways while locked reveals stock slider buttons (not themed). My contacts did not get ported over like my "favorites list". Any other rom I have tried does. Sadness. I just wish the green volume bars and stuff could be incorporated in UDs roms.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there any dark glass facebook like 07 had?The wiget is light colored and with 07 I used an update that is gone now(may not have worked for 08)

really, it's not themed? what theme did you choose? I might have missed it on accident.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I am in love with your spare parts app...I'm coming from ultimate droid. You both leave minor things out. I could not use any of bekits kernels even though his stock kernel is used for this rom. Turning the phone sideways while locked reveals stock slider buttons (not themed). My contacts did not get ported over like my "favorites list". Any other rom I have tried does. Sadness. I just wish the green volume bars and stuff could be incorporated in UDs roms.

All of bekits latest kernels will work on this.. don't know why you had an issue.

The slider buttons must be from the nex-theme.. is that the theme you are running? I themed the lock screen in all my themes unless I accidently missed it in the port here. I can theme the nex-theme lock screens next time I guess.

Have no idea why your contacts favs didn't port.. never seen that issue before.

Glad you are liking the rom.

Sal R.

Reaction score
Red Theme Request:

For Launcher Pro Beta, instead of a trash can graphic, can you replace it with the droid opening it's "mouth" instead? I tried to modify the graphic myself, but well, I suck at PS. I mean really badly. Epic fail on my graphic skillz.

It seems more "in-line" with the them make up of the launcher.

:)

erikfig

Reaction score
Question on the Red Theme?? I just installed and it is pretty cool...But.

Setcpu is now running on 600Mhz maximun, I re-installed the kernel and still nothing. I want to run on 1G again.

Any Idea???

SlateJones

Reaction score
Question on the Red Theme?? I just installed and it is pretty cool...But.

Setcpu is now running on 600Mhz maximun, I re-installed the kernel and still nothing. I want to run on 1G again.

Any Idea???

Not to sound smart or anything, but make sure you have setCPU set to auto detect and not on default droid.

SlateJones

Reaction score
It may be a problem with setcpu's permissions or something. I would try either uninstalling and reinstalling setcpu or fixing permissions before I tried wiping and reflashing.
Sorry, I couldnt be of more help.

erikfig

Reaction score
Slate Jones, that exactly what I did and it seems to be fix, thanks.

powerkatwedel

Reaction score
Great ROM, but I am running into an issue. My Droid reboots when I take a picture and/or load a YouTube video. Help?