[UPDATED][4/28/2011]Frozen Lightning and older themes and Add-ons for Lightning Rom

OP
dhemke17

dhemke17

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Just flashed frozen lightning, the blue is awesome but I notice you left the signal bars red? Can we get them blue?

Thanks for pointing this out! at the end of the week, I will post an updated one. Its finals week so I have NO free time which sucks

spm5117

Reaction score
Just flashed frozen lightning, the blue is awesome but I notice you left the signal bars red? Can we get them blue?

Thanks for pointing this out! at the end of the week, I will post an updated one. Its finals week so I have NO free time which sucks

I think something must have happened when flashing the rom. The first time I only had 5 signal bars and they were all red, I reflashed the original Lightning rom and threw the frozen lightning over the top of it again and it works fine now. Two things I've noticed though now are that the date doesn't show up in the notifications bar when you pull the tab down, and all browsers even from the market crash like crazy when trying to play videos/flash.

OP
dhemke17

dhemke17

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I think something must have happened when flashing the rom. The first time I only had 5 signal bars and they were all red, I reflashed the original Lightning rom and threw the frozen lightning over the top of it again and it works fine now. Two things I've noticed though now are that the date doesn't show up in the notifications bar when you pull the tab down, and all browsers even from the market crash like crazy when trying to play videos/flash.

Did you install flash when you restored the rom?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Big Fate

Reaction score
Hi... All the themes have broken links

Was looking for the Red Framework for 4.3 or Red lighting Can anyone please update?