Update??

xXbrick84Xx

Reaction score
Guys please don't blow up this thread like the past 2... but whats the news on that update?? I have no complaints with the ROM at all whatsoever (except that my messages are randomly erased all the time) so I'm not complaining. This is not a complaint thread. I just would like to know and I've been waiting patiently to know what's in the new update. I know BD is probably just working out some kinks before he releases it but is there any news??

Thanks,
Brick

Again, don't blow up the thread..... stay on topic.. :icon_ banana:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Guys please don't blow up this thread like the past 2... but whats the news on that update?? I have no complaints with the ROM at all whatsoever (except that my messages are randomly erased all the time) so I'm not complaining. This is not a complaint thread. I just would like to know and I've been waiting patiently to know what's in the new update. I know BD is probably just working out some kinks before he releases it but is there any news??

Thanks,
Brick

Again, don't blow up the thread..... stay on topic.. :icon_ banana:

I was just wondering the same thing!

donerico

Reaction score
You guys didn't get it? it was available for a limited time last week...:icon_eek:

Sorry, could't resist :) I am also looking forward to it, just happy to know it's coming.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
It will probably be soon knowing my luck, because I just today got my UD 2 100% tweaked & everything working flawlessly...finally, been tweaking since day 1 of install, so knowing my luck it will drop the day after...

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
True! Been looking elsewhere but nothing really seems to catch my attention...oh well. Guess I'll focus on learning to theme while I wait..

seriously, what did you expect.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)