update

bfoster

Reaction score
Any idea when Motorola is going to release the jb update? I heard it isn't in the works just yet.

bigmatt503

Reaction score
Are you looking for guesses? Most likely that's all we have..
:p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
bfoster

bfoster

Reaction score
Guesses won't work. But guess what i heard is true. Why do the newer phones have it then? This phone is as good or better than some.

bigmatt503

Reaction score
I have mine running JB from the droid life leak that was posted in december

bbtkd

Reaction score
We need an app that continually checks for an update.

bigmatt503

Reaction score
It's in settings under "about phone" then check for updates

bbtkd

Reaction score
It's in settings under "about phone" then check for updates

I know, but I'm talking about an app that runs in the background and checks continually....are we there yet? This is for the folks that post on the forums thinking they'll get a real answer there....are we there yet?

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
I know, but I'm talking about an app that runs in the background and checks continually....are we there yet? This is for the folks that post on the forums thinking they'll get a real answer there....are we there yet?

What are you talking about? :what:

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
BTW, I'll make an app for everyone that continually checks for am update, only thing it'll tell you though is NOT YET, TRY AGAIN LATER!

RUNNING the latest and greatest ICS 246.

jstwondrng

Reaction score
Any idea when Motorola is going to release the jb update? I heard it isn't in the works just yet.

I'm guessing that if we're still scheduled to get the update, it will be around March or May of this year. Maybe someone should chat with that Motorola guy in charge of consumer relations. Forget his name, but he did help facilitate the release of ICS for Bionic users.

J

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I'm guessing that if we're still scheduled to get the update, it will be around March or May of this year. Maybe someone should chat with that Motorola guy in charge of consumer relations. Forget his name, but he did help facilitate the release of ICS for Bionic users.

J

His name in Punit Soni and it's not "consumer relations" it's product development. He drastically improved everything at moto with regard to updates for droid users. A build is out there, unified build for D4, Razr and maxx, and bionic. Be out before 3.31. Bank it.