Update!

Padevilman

Reaction score
From what I have heard, no.... Because the X is not dual core ?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jdcmusicman

Reaction score
There is a Ics rom for the dx already its called EncounterIcs X its on beta 3 .I haven't tried it yet but looks good

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jkliving92

Reaction score
Well never flashed a leak before but I suppose if its the best im gonna get...Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
its not a leak, its a custom rom built by developers. big difference. custom roms usually give you much more functionality than anything that would ever be officially pushed to your phone or a leak.

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
doubt the x will get ics... it's getting to be to old... usually they are only supported for a year and a half i believe...
it would be awesome if we did get it officially though... mainly for a better kernel for devs to build off of...
and the x2... hasn't been announced yet... but since it came out this year... it's likely to get the update...

Beka27

Reaction score
Lol... everyone wanted GB for the DX. They got it and all hell broke loose. Tons of complaints, no one liked it, and the people who didn't want to root were stuck.

Trust me, it's better that the X NOT get official ICS. :blink:

robert70

Reaction score
From my understanding the x will not be getting ics and more than likely neither will the x2, however I'm hopeful.

Sent from my breakfast table.

Lady_DroidX

Reaction score
I asked a Verizon rep they said no ;(

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

detroitwilly

Reaction score
I agree, the X probably wont get it, but for the record, Verizon Reps know NOTHING about anything except the plans that they sell. And sometimes they need to be schooled on those. They don't care about phones. They just work there. I've heard the stupidest things come out of Verizon Rep's mouths when it comes to phones.

They didn't even know about the GB update the day it was coming out. Why would they? They work for Verizon, not Android.

Last edited: