Update

rduckwor

Reaction score
I'll never understand this mentality. Just out of curiosity, When do you consider a phone used? Because for me and most other potential buyers, almost new = Used. Your phone became used the second yo ubroke the seal on the box.

I've actually had really good luck with the CLNR phones I've gotten from verizon. I've NEVER gotten one that you could actually tell was used, they all have looked new.

Yeah, I know what you are saying, but it IS the principle of the thing. Also, I hate to trade the devil I know for one I don't.

RMD

OP
Chris.Inc2

Chris.Inc2

Reaction score
Exactly.....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Chris,

I would only add that if the reset has you back to only having 3g/4g data issues, then you may just be in the same boat as many other users. You noted blinking and apps disappearing. If that is still happening, or you are having other issues that do not seem to be reported in threads here or elsewhere, you might actually have a defective phone.

Craig

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I agree on the refurb thing. I can't stand when they offer a used phone. For all I know it was dropped in someone's toilet after they used it, and Verizon just fixed the problems that was needed and got it working again. I just prefer to know the history of the thing that I place up against the side of my face.