Update

XHaloX

Reaction score
Omfg the new update is amazing!I just downloaded it and it was 55mb.Cant wait for the ics update.Anyone know when we will get it,and if bionic will get it?
Ty

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
Omfg the new update is amazing!I just downloaded it and it was 55mb.Cant wait for the ics update.Anyone know when we will get it,and if bionic will get it?
Ty

Do tell! Are you a soak tester and what makes it so amazing to you? Inquiring minds need to know! LOL

OP
XHaloX

XHaloX

Reaction score
No im not a member.I just got the update randomly.On motorola forums they stated tht only few thousands got the update.They did tht for us to test for any other bugs.All other bionic users should get it in 1-2 weeks.The update makes ur battery life better.An extremely good update for 4g connection.And many more.My bionic is alot faster now,better,and its now compatible with alot more in the market.

lm2

Reaction score
No im not a member.I just got the update randomly.On motorola forums they stated tht only few thousands got the update.They did tht for us to test for any other bugs.All other bionic users should get it in 1-2 weeks.The update makes ur battery life better.An extremely good update for 4g connection.And many more.My bionic is alot faster now,better,and its now compatible with alot more in the market.

I really hope this is how it'll be for me when I get it!