Update

tooter1

Reaction score
Well, I looked around and can't find any difference from before.

I wish they would change the app drawer to put everything in alphabetical order.

micrors4

Reaction score
That sucks, if you get a new launcher you can have the app drawer alphabetized, I'm using ADW and that's how it is setup be default.

Reaction score
Well, I looked around and can't find any difference from before.

I wish they would change the app drawer to put everything in alphabetical order.

You can do that now.. If you hit the options button when the app drawer is open it gives you the option.

TrdLtly

Reaction score
I tried both.

Through the computer using the LGMobile Support Tool (connected as ethernet connection), it tells me to "Follow Verizon Update Tool" on my screen... or something to that effect. So then I try OTA and it always tells me the same thing. No update available.

As this update does not do anything substantial I am not that worried about it, but it is the challenge of getting it done that makes it fun.

My Spec2: Rooted, Firmware: VS93010E, OS: 4.0.4, Software update version: 6.3.0_B2

tooter1

Reaction score
I tried both.

Through the computer using the LGMobile Support Tool (connected as ethernet connection), it tells me to "Follow Verizon Update Tool" on my screen... or something to that effect. So then I try OTA and it always tells me the same thing. No update available.

As this update does not do anything substantial I am not that worried about it, but it is the challenge of getting it done that makes it fun.

My Spec2: Rooted, Firmware: VS93010E, OS: 4.0.4, Software update version: 6.3.0_B2

Try putting it into download mode and then bring up the tool.